IOT 제품 > 센서
LM35 아날로그 선형 온도 센서 ( LM35 Analog Linear Temperature Sensor )
LM35 아날로그 선형 온도 센서
( LM35 Analog Linear Temperature Sensor )
The DFRobot LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor is based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor. The DFRobot LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor can be used to detect ambient air temperature. The LM35 chip is produced by National Semiconductor Corporation and offers a functional range between 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius with a sensitivity of 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
It is commonly used as a temperature measurement sensors. It includes thermocouples, platinum resistance, thermal resistance and temperature semiconductor chips, which commonly used in high temperature measurement thermocouples. Platinum resistance temperature used in the measurement of 800 degrees Celsius, while the thermal resistance and semiconductor temperature sensor suitable for measuring the temperature of 100-200 degrees or below, in which the application of a simple semiconductor temperature sensor has good linearity and high sensitivity. The LM35 linear temperature sensor and sensor-specific expansion of Arduino board, in combination, can be very easy to achieve. The LM35 linear temperature sensor pin definitions: (1) Output (2) complex (3) power.
Notice: The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.Please check the tips for changing sensor cable pin mapping
while using the I/O Expansion shield. We will continue to update. For the inconvenience caused, please understand.
- Based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor
- Can be used to detect ambient air temperature
- Type: Analog
- Sensitivity: 10mV per degree Celcius
- Functional range: 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius
연결 다이어그램 및 샘플코드
- Sensor x1
- Analog Sensor Cable (SKU:FIT0031) x1
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface